CustomSA Branding (“us” “we”) operates www.customsa.co.za (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, surname, phone number, email address, shipping address & billing address.
When do we collect information?
We only collect information from you when you register on our site, ask for a quote, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, enter a competition, fill out a form, use live chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, enter a competition, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the site, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- • To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- • To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- • To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- • To administer a contest, competition, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- • To quickly process your transactions.
- • To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- • To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze the log data.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- • Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- • Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- • We use remarketing cookies to advertise Expand a Sign across the Internet. Third-party vendors including Google Adwords and Facebook will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the site you have visited by placing cookies on your machine. These cookies do not in any way identify you or give access to your computer. The cookies are used to serve ads related to and based on past visits to the site. Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
- • Google Adwords: Google’s Ads Settings
- • Facebook: Website Custom Audiences
- • Other third-party vendors: Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
- • Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services like Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off you may not be able to use certain portions of the site.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, personal information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
The security of your personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your province or country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your province or country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
Questions or Contact Information
- Hits: 365