The Telescopic Banner system has in a short period of time, captured the imagination and desire of the marketing world. Designed to gain the immediate attention of those passing-by due to its great height, these flying banners can withstand all outdoor extremes. The rectangle shape, which is constantly moving and dancing with the wind attracts great attention. The Telescopic Banner's various sizing (2.2, 3.2m, 4.2m) and mounting options allow for unlimited flexibility in usage. Telescopic Banners, (also called Teles or T-Scopics) will promote your brand or message, as they rotate smoothly in the wind and have no flapping edge. Their fabric is always pulled taut, so your message won’t ever be lost.
Advantages at a glance:
· Full usage of large rectangle advertising space. (most branding space of all the flying banners)
· Telescopic Banners can be combined with different stands for indoor or outdoor usage
· Precision reinforced Aluminium poles, which snap together in seconds and are very strong.
· Top L-Bar keeps the banner visible at all times, no sagging. Easy setup within 3 minutes
· Three size options - Small - 2,2m Medium 3,2m or Large 4,2m
· Comes with handy carry and super strong steel ground spike
· Reinforced Fibreglass poles, which click together
(Note measurement of the flag system includes the ground stake - the fabric size is as per templates supplied )
Extra Options: (These cost extra and are not included as standard items)
· Standard Indoor cross base with a 20L water bag or Deluxe 5kg heavy duty indoor base
· Deluxe ground peg with bearings
· 60 or 90 degree angle mounting bracket (to mount against walls)
· 4 pole base to create a 4 pole cluster system
· Special clamp to mount Telescopic poles onto sides of a gazebo legs
Telescopic Print Options:
· Single Sided Dye Sublimated full colour single sided print (this is the most popular) and is very cost effective. It allows you to achieve a 80-90% strike-through (see both sides).
· Double Sided Dye Sublimated full colour double-sided print, which has two layers sewn together with a block out block-out lining in the middle.
Suggestion/Tip: Use optional 4 pole cluster to create a massive branding statement.